why anti virus are not effective on viral diseases
Asked by | 3rd Mar, 2008, 11:55: AM
The viruses use the metabolic pathway of the host therefore it has not been possible to develop medicines which would only effect the virus and not the cellular apparatus of the host.
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:58: PM
- What precautions we have to take when we have cancer
- organ specific and Tissue-specific manifestation
- What is causative agent of AIDS?
- How to calculate bmi? If my weight is 55 kg and my height is 150 cm then how to calculate the bmi?? Explain it briefly please???
- which medicine can cure malaria??
- simple language of vaccination
- What is vaccination
- ''Having a disease once is a means of preventing subsequent attacks of the same disease.''Explain the following statement
- What are the limitations in making antiviral medicines?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number