why anti virus are not effective on viral diseases
Asked by | 3rd Mar, 2008, 11:55: AM
The viruses use the metabolic pathway of the host therefore it has not been possible to develop medicines which would only effect the virus and not the cellular apparatus of the host.
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:58: PM
- simple language of vaccination
- What is vaccination
- ''Having a disease once is a means of preventing subsequent attacks of the same disease.''Explain the following statement
- What are the limitations in making antiviral medicines?
- What will happen if someone injects saliva?
- Why we can't make antiviral medicines?
- Why cant medicines which deactivate the RNA strand of the virus be prescribed to the affected person?
- Dengue malaria chicken gunia aids disease symptoms and prevention methods
- Name the bacteria that is responsible for peptic ulcers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number