who to made mirror
Asked by arunapatil15091978 | 18th Nov, 2019, 08:22: AM
How to make mirror?
- Normally, mirrors are made by depositing the thin layer of silver metal on back side of plane glass.
- Silver layer is then protected by a coat of red paint.
- The reflection of light in a plane mirror takes place at silver surface.
- Silver coating is protected by a red paint.
- Now-a-days, the aluminium coating is deposited instead of silver as aluminium is cheaper than silver.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 18th Nov, 2019, 12:32: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number