Which term is used to describe the following concepts:
(i) Presence of specific features or certain habits, which enable a plant or an animal to live in its surroundings.
(ii) The non-living things of a habitat such as water, soil, light etc.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 20th Jun, 2016, 03:05: PM
(ii) Abiotic component
Answered by | 20th Jun, 2016, 05:05: PM
- how birds digest food in absence of teeth
- WHAT IS HABITAT
- How did the species of cockroaches origanlly emerged and in which period and where they were they were found first on the earth or someone already discovered but were redicovered later or named as cockroaches much later and who the person to name them?
- what is habitat
- What is ecosystem
- from where did all species of cockroach arrive?
- What is gestion?
- CHAPTER - 9 THE LIVING ORAGANISMS AND THEIR SURRONDINGS Fill in the following blank with a suitable word: The changes in our surroundings which make us respond to them are called ______________.
- describe two adaptations observed in snow leopards?
- what is adaptation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number