where is air
Asked by laxmikantmaniyar | 5th May, 2020, 07:06: PM
Air is a mixture of gases present in the Earth's atmosphere.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th May, 2020, 07:21: PM
- why we breathe out hot air to clean spectacles spectacles
- what is air
- what is barometer
- A lump of cotton, wool shrink in water
- How we can we prevent air from air pollution?
- How we can prevent air from air pollution?
- How are clouds formed
- Why is air considered a mixture?
- "Air helps the birds in flying". Comment on the given statement.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number