what is air
Asked by abhimanyu231001 | 12th Jun, 2020, 02:54: PM
Air is the Earth's atmospere that we can feel on our body (skin).
It is a gaseous mixture which majorly comprises of nitrogen, oxygen and carbon di oxide.
Air does not have a fixed shape, but it can exert or change with the pressure.
The breeze we feel, the sensation of tides at a seaface are some common examples of sensation of air.
Moving air is called wind, and the movement of wind causes weather.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Jun, 2020, 02:59: PM
- why we breathe out hot air to clean spectacles spectacles
- where is air
- what is barometer
- A lump of cotton, wool shrink in water
- How we can we prevent air from air pollution?
- How we can prevent air from air pollution?
- How are clouds formed
- Why is air considered a mixture?
- "Air helps the birds in flying". Comment on the given statement.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number