What were the objectives of the INA?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Apr, 2015, 03:13: PM
Following were the objectives of the INA:
- Organising an armed revolution and fighting the British army of occupation with modern arms.
- Since it was not possible for the Indians to organise an armed revolution from their homeland, this responsibility must be shouldered by the Indians living abroad, particularly those residing in East Asia.
- Organising a provisional government of Free India in order to mobilise all the forces effectively.
- Total mobilisation of Indian manpower and money for a total war.
- The motto of the INA was - ‘Unity, Faith, Sacrifice’.
Answered by | 6th Apr, 2015, 05:13: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number