what was the new government formed in 1795 called? when and by whom was it over thrown?
Asked by 221gurveersidhu | 1st Mar, 2021, 02:43: PM
The new government formed in 1795 was called French Directory or Directorate. It was a five member committee which governed France from 1795. The Directorate was thrown by Napoleon Bonaparte on 9th November 1799.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 1st Mar, 2021, 11:11: PM
- what is revolution
- what do u know about divine right theory?
- what is the main cause of French revolution.
- what is meant by subsistence crisis?
- causes of french revolution
- Causes of French revolution
- what is the cause of revolution
- what did the French revolution 1789 stand for
- what happened to Hitler after the rise of alien forces?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number