What sum will amount to rupees 2782.50 in 2 years at a compound interest,if the rates are 5 percent and 6 percent for the successive years
Asked by akahara.dubey_1620 | 21st Apr, 2019, 07:29: PM
According to the question,
A = Rs. 2782.50, r1 = rate of intrest for 1st year = 5% p. a. r2 = rate of interest for 2nd year = 6% p. a.
2782.50 = P × 1.05 × 1.06
P = Rs. 2500
Hence, Rs. 2500 will amount to Rs. 2782.50 in 2 years at a compound interest,if the rates are 5 percent and 6 percent for the successive years.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 22nd Apr, 2019, 09:40: AM
- Q.10 At what rate percent compound interest, does a sum of money becomes 1.44 times of itself in 2 years?
- Calculate the amount of ₹30000 at the end 2years 4months ,compounded annually at 10% per annum
- On a certain sum of money ,the difference between the CI for a year ,payable half-yearly and the SI for a year is Rs.120.Find the sum lent out ,if the rate of interest in both cases is 10% p.a. It's answer is coming 48,000 please tell me how ?
- On a certain sum of money, the difference between the compound interest for a year, payable half-yearly, and simple interest for a year is Rs 180/-. Find the sum lent out, if the rate of interest in both the case is 10% per annum
- A man borrows RS. 50,000 at 12% P.A. compounded half yearly. He pays back RS. 18000 at the end of every 6 months. calculate the third payment he has to make to clear the loan.
- Manoj inveted
- Compound interest with formula
- On what sum will the difference between the simple answer compound interest for 3year at 10%p.a. Is 232.50
- A sum of money lent out at CI at a certain rate per annum becomes three times of itself in 8years find how many years will the money become 27 times of itself at same rate of interest per annum
- Ravi lent a certain sum of money for 2 years at 5% simple interest. Pawan lent the same sum of money for the same time and at the same rate per cent compound interest. If Pawan received rupees 15 more than Ravi, find the amount of money lent by each and the interest received.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number