What is the scientific term used for disease-causing microorganisms?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Sep, 2016, 02:13: PM
Disease-causing microorganisms are called pathogens.
Answered by | 29th Sep, 2016, 04:13: PM
- How can you say that microorganisms are the foes? Support your answer giving reasons
- what is virus
- what is carrier and give some examples of it
- why are microrganism are called border line structure between living and non living
- why do people say 'do not let the water tocollect anywhere in your house or locality?
- why is virus called mysterious microorganism?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number