what is the role of ureter and of urethra in male reproductive system
please reply as soon as you can
Asked by krishnapriya20 | 27th Feb, 2015, 07:32: PM
The ureter carries urine from the kidneys to the urinary baldder.
The urethra is a tube that conveys urine from the urinary bladder to the outside of the body.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Mar, 2015, 10:57: PM
- What is coupulation ?
- what is placenta in humans?
- how sperm enter vagina
- Which part produce sperm
- What is the function of prostate gland
- What is DNA copying?
- Human reproduction system
- mention the role of the following organs of human male reproductive system testes seminal vesicles
- Which hormones are produced by ovary and testis?
- Where zygote is implanted?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number