What is the main function of fallopian tubes?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Jul, 2017, 01:50: PM
The fallopian tubes act as a site for the fertilization of egg and sperm.
Answered by | 25th Jul, 2017, 03:50: PM
- Which part produce sperm
- What is the function of prostate gland
- What is DNA copying?
- Human reproduction system
- mention the role of the following organs of human male reproductive system testes seminal vesicles
- Which hormones are produced by ovary and testis?
- Where zygote is implanted?
- what is the function of scrotum?
- Which organ of male reproductive system acts as thermoregulator?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number