what is the least rationalizing factor of .Why cant the least rationalizing factor be 1/root2 or 1/(any large number x root 2).In books it is given root2.
As per defination,rationalizing factor are the ones which should give you a rational number when multiplied with irrational(or surd).
Asked by saif | 4th May, 2017, 08:42: AM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 4th May, 2017, 10:39: AM
- Is √180 a surd or not?
- rational and irational number between root 3 and root 5
- Rationalise the denominator of the expression
- Can you explain surds again in more convenient way ?
- How to solve by using the laws of surds?
- write lowest rationalising factor of 15-3√2
- Evaluate, correct to one place of decimal, the expression 5/(root 20-root 10), if root 5=2.2 and root 10=3.2.
- If x = 1- , find the value of
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number