what is the function of scrotum?
Asked by vssavar10082 | 27th Apr, 2018, 07:38: PM
The scrotum holds the testes outside of the body cavity. This is because the spermatozoa need a lower than body temperature to mature.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 29th Apr, 2018, 02:47: PM
- Which part produce sperm
- What is the function of prostate gland
- What is DNA copying?
- Human reproduction system
- mention the role of the following organs of human male reproductive system testes seminal vesicles
- Which hormones are produced by ovary and testis?
- Where zygote is implanted?
- What is the main function of fallopian tubes?
- Which organ of male reproductive system acts as thermoregulator?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number