what is the cube root of (-2)3 x (-3)3
Asked by sbhattacharya2 | 30th Jun, 2014, 04:24: PM
The cube root of (-2)3 x (-3)3 is 6.
Hence 6 is the correct option.
Answered by Mili Hariyani | 30th Jun, 2014, 06:32: PM
- Find square root of 1296
- what is cube root
- what is cube root?
- Evaluate: i. √−2744 3 ÷ √0.008 3
- find the cube root of the following by finding the unit and the 10 digit
- cube root of 11236
- Find the cube root of - 5832
- what is cube root of 75616 with prime factorization method
- Cube root of 7532 step-by-step please answer it.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number