What is the actual short form of gram? 'g' or 'gm'?
Asked by kartikvns3 | 29th Mar, 2020, 10:30: AM
gram is CGS unit of mass.
It is denoted by letter ' g'.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th Mar, 2020, 11:17: AM
- Sir what do you mine by term of measurement?
- what is simple pendulum
- What do you mean by the teram measurement?
- Where do we apply the concept of measurement in today's world ? List 10 points.
- What are the 2 kinds of units?
- What is ambiguity???
- Need for measurements -In this video I didn't get the four points of - How to choose the units.Pls elaborate those four points.
- I didn't get how to choose units.Pls eloborate it with some examples
- The magnitude of physical quantity can be expressed in terms of what and what.
- Unit is the quantity of a constant magnitude which is used to measure the magnitudes of other quantities of the same nature. I can't get it
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number