name the convenient unit you will use to measure the thickness of a wire
Asked by shovachoraria1 | 15th Apr, 2022, 01:35: PM
Micrometre screw gauges are devices calibrated to measure a small length such as the diameter or thickness of a wire with the highest precision because they have the smallest least count (in order of 1 micro-meter).
Hence the convenient unit we can use to measure the thickness of a wire is micro-meter.
Answered by Jayesh Sah | 16th Apr, 2022, 01:18: PM
- How is the S.I. unit of accleration due to gravity N/m?
- what is si
- Good evening mam,mam can you explain this topic need of unit for measurement
- numericals of 2 ch
- What is measurements
- numericals in 1st chapter evergreen book
- What is vector and scalar quantity?
- what is unit
- Sir what do you mine by term of measurement?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number