what is surds
Asked by pradeepkundlimaker | 18th Aug, 2015, 10:05: PM
- A surd is an irrational root of a rational number. Thus is a surd provided n > 1 and a ≠ bn for any rational number.
- Every surd is an irrational number, but every irrational number is not a surd. pi is an irrational number but not a surd.
- A number of the form is called a surd of the order or index n, where a is the radicand of the surd.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 19th Aug, 2015, 08:50: AM
- what is rational number
- ✓500 root
- show that 2+√5 is an irrational number
- prove that root5 is an irrational number
- find the lcm of20
- WHat are rational numbers?
- i dont know how to solve logarithms could any one have grip on logarithm pls reply me
- √324is whose no.
- prove that 5 root is irrational
- what are real roots?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number