what is meant by menstrual circle??
Asked by harsha.vrock007 | 12th Mar, 2019, 08:14: PM
A series of cyclic changes occurring in the ovaries of the female genital tract every month constitute the menstrual cycle.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 13th Mar, 2019, 10:06: AM
- What is human reproduction? 😥😥
- How does humans reproduce ?
- How humans reproduce?
- How human being reproduce?
- How does human reproduce ? Please answer with video clips.
- What is the function of the synergids?
- What is Cloning?
- What is Menarche ? Please Explain
- When male put his penis inside the female vagina did the blood comes out from female vagina?
- Choose odd one out- Sperm, implantation, fertilisation,ovum,after birth
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number