what is meant by menstrual circle??
Asked by harsha.vrock007 | 12th Mar, 2019, 08:14: PM
A series of cyclic changes occurring in the ovaries of the female genital tract every month constitute the menstrual cycle.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 13th Mar, 2019, 10:06: AM
- When male put his penis inside the female vagina did the blood comes out from female vagina?
- Choose odd one out- Sperm, implantation, fertilisation,ovum,after birth
- please answer these doubts.
- Name any two methods of birth control and mention the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Explain the menstrual phases of female reproductive system
- GIVE REASON :-twins may or may not be identical
- Why does the menstrual cycle stop temporarily after pregnancy?
- name The structure formed by the villi of the embryo and the uterus of the mother.
- Explain Amnion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number