What is gestion?
Asked by Imkishorsah | 13th Jul, 2019, 01:26: PM
Gestation is the period of time between fertilization and birth of an animal.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 14th Jul, 2019, 10:54: AM
- how birds digest food in absence of teeth
- WHAT IS HABITAT
- How did the species of cockroaches origanlly emerged and in which period and where they were they were found first on the earth or someone already discovered but were redicovered later or named as cockroaches much later and who the person to name them?
- what is habitat
- What is ecosystem
- from where did all species of cockroach arrive?
- CHAPTER - 9 THE LIVING ORAGANISMS AND THEIR SURRONDINGS Fill in the following blank with a suitable word: The changes in our surroundings which make us respond to them are called ______________.
- describe two adaptations observed in snow leopards?
- what is adaptation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number