What is ecosystem
Asked by Namitajha092 | 12th Oct, 2019, 12:45: PM
An ecosystem is a self contained area composed of all the different organisms living in it, interacting with each other,as well as interacting with the physical conditions i.e sunlight, air, water, soil, climatic factors, etc. prevailing in the area
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 12th Oct, 2019, 06:45: PM
- how birds digest food in absence of teeth
- WHAT IS HABITAT
- How did the species of cockroaches origanlly emerged and in which period and where they were they were found first on the earth or someone already discovered but were redicovered later or named as cockroaches much later and who the person to name them?
- what is habitat
- from where did all species of cockroach arrive?
- What is gestion?
- CHAPTER - 9 THE LIVING ORAGANISMS AND THEIR SURRONDINGS Fill in the following blank with a suitable word: The changes in our surroundings which make us respond to them are called ______________.
- describe two adaptations observed in snow leopards?
- what is adaptation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number