What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
Asked by bhavesh1812 | 3rd Jul, 2020, 11:33: AM
Please click on Mitochondria and Plastid to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Jul, 2020, 11:52: AM
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- Can you help me to solve the match the following.
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- what is endoplasmic rectilum
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number