what is dictyosome
Asked by Petulla Mishra | 23rd Sep, 2015, 05:32: PM
Dictyosomes are stacks of flat, membrane-bound cavities that together comprise the Golgi apparatus. In plant cells, dictyosome helps in plate formation during cell division.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 24th Sep, 2015, 08:13: AM
- where are proteins synthetic inside the cell
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- Can you help me to solve the match the following.
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- what is endoplasmic rectilum
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number