What is CC?
Asked by shauryashivansh2211.7sdatl | 16th May, 2020, 11:56: AM
cc means cubic centimetre or can also be read as centimetre cube and denoted as cm3 .
It is used to measure volume.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 16th May, 2020, 03:20: PM
- What is the SI unit of volume
- if density is 10.5 kg m cube and volume is 441000 cm cube . find mass in si unit
- what is the SI unit for volume
- Why we say CM-3 and not CM3??
- There is a circular field of area of approximately 500square metre.How can you finds its area accurately by using a measuring tape area area acc
- What are the differences between volume and capacity.
- What is acre
- What is scalar?
- without using a measuring scale how can we find the area of the following correctly-- a five rupee coin and the playing card and banyan?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number