What is broadcasting in agriculture?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Oct, 2016, 09:12: AM
Broadcasting in agriculture implies to the sowing of seeds by hand or manually.
Answered by | 27th Oct, 2016, 11:12: AM
- Discuss the various methods of weeding.
- What are bulky and are difficult to store and spread in the field
- What is compost , fertilizer and manure
- Comment upon ploughing the fields is must for the germination of seeds
- how is crop production important ?
- suggest an alternate method of providing manure to the soil rather than adding manures before and after sowing.
- Name the implement used in sowing
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number