what is back suction?
Asked by Shakina | 5th Jan, 2018, 10:07: PM
HCl is absorbed in water more quickly as it is soluble in water.
In the preparation of HCl, the pressure in the delivery tube and flask is reduced and
atmospheric pressure forces the water back upto the delivery tube. This is back suction.
Answered by Varsha | 6th Jan, 2018, 01:29: PM
- what is flux
- A species 'A' gaseous having a yellowish green color reacts with a gas having a rotten egg odor. A yellow precipitate is obtained and white fumes are evolved. Identify the reactants and products
- What happens if P2O5 is used as drying agent in laboratory preparation of hydrogen chloride gas?
- Can we identify hcl by its smell. As it has rotten egg smell
- What if HCL is displayed in direct contact with sunlight
- What is the reaction of HCl gas on direct sunlight
- can u pls list important reactions for 2019 icse board examinations? i really need them
- Question is that a dry litmus paper is not affected by hydrogen chloride gas or HCL acid? Give reason. Can u answer this question
- Is HCl known as hydrochloric acid or hydrogen chloride gas?
- why is direct absorption of hydrogen chloride gas in water not feasible
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number