what is area
Asked by Akashatayushman | 3rd Mar, 2019, 11:17: AM
An area is the amount of space which is occupied by the two dimensional (flat) surface.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 3rd Mar, 2019, 11:38: AM
- There is a circular field of area of approximately 500square metre.How can you finds its area accurately by using a measuring tape area area acc
- What are the differences between volume and capacity.
- What is acre
- What is scalar?
- What is CC?
- without using a measuring scale how can we find the area of the following correctly-- a five rupee coin and the playing card and banyan?
- What is m²
- length into breadth into height of a cuboid is 7 centimetre 4cm 2cm respectively . lts volume ml is
- The mass of an iron ball is 312g.The density of iron is 7.8g/cm3. find the volume
- Why is 1kg always 1000g who made this formula
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number