what is a chemical change
Asked by bhoomikapoor200 | 16th May, 2020, 10:31: PM
In chemical change, new substances are formed.
The new substances formed have properties entirely different from the original substances.
In a chemical change, a substance undergoes a change in its chemical properties.
Chemical changes are also called chemical reactions.
In chemical change, the changes are permanent which can usually not be reversed to form the original substances.
For example: Curdling of milk.
Answered by Ramandeep | 16th May, 2020, 10:38: PM
- When solute 'A' dissolves in a solvent the solution becomes hot and when solute'B'dissolves in the same solvent the solution becomes cold classify the two changes as exothermic and endothermic give reasons
- what do we observe when lead nitrate is heated
- give balanced molecular eqution for : 1) .one reactant gives 2 product 2). one reactant gives 3 products 3). two reactant gives 2 product 4.) two reactant gives 4 products
- what is chemical reactions
- I had a doubt that sir solved today on live class my doubt was ,-> can rusting of metal be prevented ? than he said yes by paint. so what chemicals or what are the quality of the paint which prevents rusting means how does it happen???? this is my question ,please help me out. thank you.
- prove that air is essential for combustion
- Please tell us about the new method of balancing equation the new skeleton equation ??
- WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CHEMICAL REACTION ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number