What are the methods that help us to avoid double counting in the estimation of national income?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 15th Apr, 2016, 02:30: PM
Final output method and value added method are the two methods used to avoid double counting in the estimation of national income.
Answered by | 15th Apr, 2016, 04:30: PM
- What is the circular flow of income and product?
- Explain the circular flow of income in a simple economy.
- What is meant by circular flow of income?
- Money flows are opposite to real flows. How?
- What is product method?
- What is meant by value added?
- What are the three methods of measuring national income?
- What is the difference between national income at market price and factor cost?
- How the factor payments and the transfer payments are treated in the estimation of national income?
- Define GDP.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number