What are aerosols and how do they cause global warming
Asked by B P | 19th Mar, 2017, 04:29: PM
Aerosols are defined as microscopic liquid or solid particles that enter the atmosphere through natural and man-made processes. The aerosol absorbs solar radiation and directly affects the climate through global warming
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Mar, 2017, 05:56: PM
- Why is damage to ozone layer is a cause of concern? Why steps are being taken to limit this damage?
- What is the effect of biomagnification on organisms of different trophic levels, especially the tertiary consumers?
- How doesw water shed management increases biomass production
- dumping of non biodegradable wastes reduce crop yield . why?
- Please solve this below question
- define the term biomagnification
- explain the phenomenon of biological magnification .How does it affect organisms belonging to different tropic level particularly the tertiary consumers
- Recycling is a good method for conservation of resources and disposal of waste. Justified the statement
- How is ozone made and how it is destroyed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number