what are acids ?
Asked by nidhiguptac005 | 24th Feb, 2020, 10:14: PM
An acid can be defined as a compound which when dissolved in water gives hydronium ions (H3O+).
Example: Hydrochloric acid, Sulphuric acid, Nitric acid.
Answered by Varsha | 25th Feb, 2020, 09:31: AM
- What is salt
- Why does a curry stain turn red when it is washed with a detergent
- How are acid and bases chemically different
- Difference between basic substances and bases substances
- Which subs tance di not change colour with acid &bases
- diffrence between base and alkali
- Can we eat acids and bases???
- acid meaning
- 1.oneway of preparing acid is dissolving ------------------------- in water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number