We salivate on seeing tasty food - Give reason
Asked by janish75 | 24th Jul, 2018, 08:05: PM
When we see delicious food, the saliva is secreted as a reflex action by the body, in anticipation of us eating the food and the body preparing itself to digest the said food. As soon as nerves transfer the message, in response, the salivary glands produce the saliva thus your mouth water as you see the spicy food.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 25th Jul, 2018, 09:13: AM
- Example of reflex action
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
- 1. Define white and grey matter. 2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number