Using the law of exponents express each of the following as a rational number with positive exponents
[3/4] to the power-5
Asked by swamiji.kgp | 12th Jul, 2020, 02:17: PM
Just reciprocate the fraction to make the exponent positive.
Answered by | 12th Jul, 2020, 08:45: PM
- Find the value of x for which 5 x ÷ 5 -3 = 5 5 .
- evaluatr (-2/7)^-4 × (-5/7)^2
- 64 × 64 in exponential form with base 4 is ________.
- question 5
- distance between Hyderabad to delhi is 1674.9 km by rail. how you would express this in centimeters? also expre expresd expure
- how to subract a number with different exponents
- (2/3)raise to-2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number