The magnification of an image formed by a lens is – 1. If the distance of
the image from the optical centre of the lens is 35 cm, where is the object
placed ? What is the nature and focal length of the lens ? If the object is
displaced 20 cm towards the optical centre of the lens, where would the
image be formed and what will be its nature ? Draw a ray diagram to
justify your answer.
Asked by biotechckt | 10th Mar, 2019, 11:45: AM
Solution is attached
Answered by Ankit K | 10th Mar, 2019, 09:51: PM
- solve x + y + z + u = 120 , 2x + y + 4 z+ 3y = 29 , 3x + 2y +z + 4u= 27, 4x + 3y +z +2u = 22. find x,y .z. u
- Tell concave lens convex lens sign convention
- An object placed in front of the convex lens at a distance of 25cm on the principal axis. The focal length of lens is 15cm, at what distance the image is formed and writes the nature and size of the image.
- A concave lens has focal length of 20 cm. At what distance from the lens a 5 cm tall object be placed so that it forms an image at 15 cm from the lens ? Also calculate the size of the image formed.
- I don't know how to take focal length, image distance and object distance positive or negative in lenses and mirrors?
- what is magnification producer?
- I WANT TO UNDERSTAND LENS FORMULAE
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number