Solve the problem
Asked by singhshrey918 | 5th Jan, 2021, 06:53: PM
Q: Is it possible to divide a line segment in the ratio √5 : 1/√5 by geometrical construction?
The ratio is √5 : 1/√5
So, the ratio is 5 : 1.
Hence, it is possible to divide a line segment in the ratio √5 : 1/√5 by geometrical construction.
Answered by Renu Varma | 6th Jan, 2021, 11:32: AM
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
- is √2×√8 are rational and irrational justify
- prove root 5is irrational?
- why √5 is irrational?
- what is the trigonometry
- prove that root 5 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number