Show that the product of 2 irrational numbers need not be irrational giving examples.
Asked by seeni2005 | 19th Jun, 2016, 09:24: AM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 19th Jun, 2016, 12:13: PM
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- Solve the problem
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
- is √2×√8 are rational and irrational justify
- prove root 5is irrational?
- why √5 is irrational?
- what is the trigonometry
- prove that root 5 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number