S. I unit of pressure
Asked by mk624765 | 8th Jun, 2019, 06:13: PM
SI unit of pressure is Pascal (Pa) or Newton per square meter.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 8th Jun, 2019, 08:01: PM
- with the increase in depth, the liquid pressure_______
- Boyle's law
- An object exerts a pressure of 2 Pa on the ground .If another object of the same weight is kept above it, what will the net pressure become?
- Knives are grounded to a thin edge to : a) decrease the pressure b) increase c) decrease the area d) both (b) and (c)
- give reason sleepers are laid below the rails
- Q8. long answer. Give a few applications of liquid pressure.
- Q7. long answer. state Pascal's law.
- short answer question state the value of atmospheric pressure at sea level
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number