with the increase in depth, the liquid pressure_______
Asked by subhashreeojha235 | 17th May, 2020, 12:08: PM
With the increase in depth, the liquid pressure increases.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 17th May, 2020, 03:12: PM
- Boyle's law
- An object exerts a pressure of 2 Pa on the ground .If another object of the same weight is kept above it, what will the net pressure become?
- Knives are grounded to a thin edge to : a) decrease the pressure b) increase c) decrease the area d) both (b) and (c)
- give reason sleepers are laid below the rails
- S. I unit of pressure
- Q8. long answer. Give a few applications of liquid pressure.
- Q7. long answer. state Pascal's law.
- short answer question state the value of atmospheric pressure at sea level
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number