please give step by step explaination for the following questions:-
1.find the number of positive integral roots of the equation ax=a+10x
2.show that there is no rational number whose square is 2.
Asked by shailesh arlekar | 3rd Apr, 2015, 12:49: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 4th Apr, 2015, 09:06: AM
- find root
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- Solve the problem
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
- is √2×√8 are rational and irrational justify
- prove root 5is irrational?
- why √5 is irrational?
- what is the trigonometry
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number