- rehman invested 10000 rupees for a business.after one year he noticed that his profit was 1 by 8th of his capital investment.he invested this profit also into his capital.after the end of this year,he found that his profit was -1 by 8th of his present capital.find his profit at the end of the year.
- on a bright morning, delicia observed that her rose garden had one flower.on the second day,she observed that there were three flowers.on the third day,she saw nine flowers and on the fourth day she saw27 flowers.if this pattern continues,how many flowers will be there on the 20th day?express the answer in exponential form.
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 4th Sep, 2019, 01:25: PM
According to the information given in the question, we get
1, 3, 9, 27, ..........
This can be written as
30 ,31 , 32 ,33 , ........ 3n-1
On the first day delicia observed 30 flower.
On the 2nd day delicia observed 31 flowers.
On the 3rd day delicia observed 32 flowers.
On the 4th day delicia observed 33 flowers.
On the nth day delicia observed 3n-1 flowers.
Therefore on the 20th day delicia observed 320 - 1 = 319 flowers.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 5th Sep, 2019, 06:57: PM
- If 2^3 x 2^n =2^7 then n=
- simplify: (8)‐⁷×(5)‐⁷
- Find the value of x for which 5 x ÷ 5 -3 = 5 5 .
- evaluatr (-2/7)^-4 × (-5/7)^2
- 64 × 64 in exponential form with base 4 is ________.
- question 5
- distance between Hyderabad to delhi is 1674.9 km by rail. how you would express this in centimeters? also expre expresd expure
- Using the law of exponents express each of the following as a rational number with positive exponents [3/4] to the power-5
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number