q1)what is the limitation in making anti viral drugs which doesnt apply to anti bacterial drugs?
Asked by Nikhil | 9th Mar, 2015, 08:28: PM
As viruses lack cellular structure and metabolic activities, antiviral driugs are difficult to prepare. Moreover viruses use its host's metabolism; therfore can't be targeted easily. So, even if you give some drugs, it may not be effective next time.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th Mar, 2015, 10:36: AM
- What precautions we have to take when we have cancer
- organ specific and Tissue-specific manifestation
- What is causative agent of AIDS?
- How to calculate bmi? If my weight is 55 kg and my height is 150 cm then how to calculate the bmi?? Explain it briefly please???
- which medicine can cure malaria??
- simple language of vaccination
- What is vaccination
- ''Having a disease once is a means of preventing subsequent attacks of the same disease.''Explain the following statement
- What are the limitations in making antiviral medicines?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number