Please solve question no. 14 with proper explanation
Asked by adityaahuja099 | 13th Nov, 2017, 07:36: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 28th Nov, 2017, 02:29: PM
- Why is'nt the angle sum property true for a concave quadrilateral even when we can divide it into two triangles
- what is quadrilaterals
- Why is the angle sum property not applicable to concave quadrilateral?(please explain briefly and if possible with proof and example) Thank you.
- In a quadrilateral ABCD, the line segments bisecting C and D meet at E. Prove that A + B = 2 CED.
- In the given figure, PQRS is a quadrilateral in which PQ is the longest side and RS is the shortest side. Prove that R > P.
- The angles of a quadrilateral are in the ratio 3: 5: 9: 13. Find all the angles of the quadrilateral.
- In the given figure, LMNQ is a parallelogram in which L = 75o and QMN = 60o. Find NQM and LQM.
- In the figure, PQRS is a trapezium in which PQ SR. if P = 55o and Q = 70o, find R andS.
- Prove that the diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other.
- How does a trapezium differ from a parallelogram?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number