pie chart with questions on the topic water and some word sums or problem sums on the topic water
Asked by omsingh | 1st Jun, 2015, 04:36: PM
Please find one sum related to pie chart and its solution. This topic is there in the CBSE VIII standard, which you will learn in the next year.
Answered by Prasenjit Paul
| 3rd Jun, 2015,
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 3rd Jun, 2015, 10:10: AM
- What is the constant?
- Good morning mam I have a doubt in algebraic expression. even if the variables are changed will it be like terms? for example: 6xy and 3 yx
- Simplify -2a^2+(2a-b)*(a+b)+2ba+b^2
- Good morning respected sir/madam how many variables can we use in an algebraic expression? what is the maximum number of variables we can use?
- 2 raised by 5+3 raised by4
- please explain me that what is an identity of an equation
- construct the algebraic expressions for following- 1) cube root of variable T when multiplied with 36 and then subtracted from 100. 2) two times variable X added to 8 and the whole divided by 5 3) one-third of variable C added to 6
- Write the following in product form: (i) (3q)5(ii) 3q5(iii) 35q
- Write the following in exponent form: (i) -5 x a x a x a x b x b x b x b (ii) -2 x 3 x 3 x a x a x b x b x b x c
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number