Name one disease against which infants are vaccinated.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Sep, 2016, 02:12: PM
Infants are vaccinated against Hepatitis B disease.
Answered by | 30th Sep, 2016, 04:12: PM
- What will happen if someone injects saliva?
- Why we can't make antiviral medicines?
- Why cant medicines which deactivate the RNA strand of the virus be prescribed to the affected person?
- Dengue malaria chicken gunia aids disease symptoms and prevention methods
- Mention all the principles of treatment(in points)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number