Multiply (2a +1) by (3a - 1) and verify the result for a =1.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
At a = 1, LHS = (2 + 1)(3 - 1) = 3 x 2 = 6
At a = 1, RHS = 6(1)2 + 1 - 1 = 6
Thus, LHS = RHS.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Multiply and verify the result for a=-2,b=-1 a. (a²b-5a)(3a+4a²-7ab+1) b. (2ab+4a-a³)(a²+3ab-5)
- WHat is a Quadratic Equation?
- Find the product:
- Express the following product as monomial:
- Find the numerical coefficient in the product of:
- Multiply (2a + 3b) and (a + 2b) by column method.
- Multiply: and .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number