Asked by parmarn9428 | 11th May, 2022, 09:25: AM
73x+1 = 5x
Answered by Renu Varma | 11th May, 2022, 08:42: PM
- logx102 - 2logx2 = 2
- Evaluate log 5 – 4 log 2 + log 32
- Logx100 -2logx2 =2 find th vale of x
- If log10^8=0.90,find the value of:-log 0.126
- Solve for x:log10 (x-5)=-1
- Express as a single logarithm:- 3+1/2 log10 9-2 log10 5
- What are the laws of logarithm?
- log 625 / log √5 How to solve this problem.
- log (25) 125= 3x + 2 How to solve this.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number