let a,b,c,k be rational number such that k is not a perfect cube if a+6k1/3 +ck2/3=0 then prove that a=b=c=0.
Asked by | 13th Jul, 2014, 08:06: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 14th Jul, 2014, 09:31: AM
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- Solve the problem
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
- is √2×√8 are rational and irrational justify
- prove root 5is irrational?
- why √5 is irrational?
- what is the trigonometry
- prove that root 5 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number