labour is the only factor of problem
Asked by rathorenishita02 | 22nd Jun, 2020, 10:58: PM
Assuming that the question is Land is the only factor of production.
No there are four factors of production namely Land, Labour, Capital and Entrepreneur.
Answered by Christina | 23rd Jun, 2020, 08:59: AM
- why Nrega 2005 is referred to as right to work
- question answer in this chapter
- Write five points on the each Topic. "Working conditions of Women in the Unorganised and Organised Sector of the Economy".
- gives any five key fearures regarding the rising the economic condition of tertiary activity
- what is unorganised sector
- what do you mean by unorganised sector
- workers in unorganised sectors need protection in wages safety and health explain with examples
- what is the employed
- Students in a school are often classified into primary and secondary or junior and senior. What are the criterion that is used. Do u think this is a useful classification? Discuss
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number