Is Digestion a Decomposition Reaction?
Asked by adipadmakarri | 30th Apr, 2020, 09:14: PM
Digestion of food in our body is a decomposition reaction.
Decomposition reaction is a type of chemical reaction in which single compound splits into two or more simple substances.
In digestion of food carbohdratess, proteins, fats dcomposes to simple substaces that provide energy to do work.
Answered by | 30th Apr, 2020, 10:49: PM
- Are the reactions in which bases are produced are always endothermic or exothermic ?
- . 2g of ferrous sulphate crystals are heated in a dry boiling tube. (i) List any two observations. (ii) Name the type of chemical reaction taking place. (iii) ‘Write the chemical equation for the reaction
- formula of calcium carbonate
- combination reaction
- Why water is added to CaO slowly? Why we do not mix whole CaO into the water bucket?
- What is electrolysis. Explain its procedure and usages.
- wht is decomposition reaction
- How can we classify equations into endothermic and exothermic reactions just by looking at it?
- Q. 1 A solution of substance X is used for white-washing . (i) Name the substance X and write it's formula. (ii) Write the reaction of substance X with water.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number