is all types of cell are same
Asked by ashwithaashu709 | 12th Apr, 2021, 02:44: PM
All cells are not the same. Cells differ with respect to their size, shape and function.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th Apr, 2021, 11:55: AM
- who found cell
- If prokaryotic cell have no nucleus then they they exist ?
- In Which Year Cell was Discovered
- Explain briefly:- Plant cells contain fewer mitochondria
- Hii, mam/sir. I am Vaghela Preksha Vipul. My question is that , that do amoeba live around our surroundings? 😞😞
- define cell theory
- Why ostrich egg is big in sizes from other birds eggs
- what is cell
- What determines the shape and size of the cell??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number