in what time will Rs. 5120 amount to Rs 7290 at a 12 1/2 % per annum , compounded annually
Asked by sayantikasingh3318.9sdatl | 24th May, 2020, 09:04: AM
Let the time be n years
Amount = Rs. 7290, Principal = 5120 and Rate = 12%
Answered by Renu Varma | 24th May, 2020, 01:02: PM
- find the sum on which the compound interest for 3 years at 10%per annum amounts to ₹1655
- find the CI on 64004 one and half years at 5% pa interesting compounded half yearly
- Find find amount and compound interest on rupees 12000 for 5 by 2 years at 5% per annum.
- calculate ci on 9000 for 2 year at 12%p.a
- pankha invested 75000 for three years on the condition that she will get the rate of interest for 2 years at 12% and the third year as 15% what will be the compound interest when compounded annually
- 1. Find the amount on a sum of Rs. 240 for 2 years at 5% per annum simple interest. 2. What sum of money will amount to Rs. 11362 in 2 years 3 months at 5 ! " % simple interest? 3. Find the amount on a sum of Rs. 5000 for 2 years at 6% p.a. compound interest. 4. Find the compound interest on Rs. 3600 for 1 year at 5% p.a. 5. What some of money should Anil invest in a fixed deposit account in a bank in order to get Rs. 44100 in 2 years at 5% p.a. interest compounded annually? 6. A sum lent on C.I. becomes Rs. 2420 in 2 years and Rs. 2662 in 3 years. Find the sum. 7. Find the difference between compound interests compounded yearly and half yearly on Rs. 5000 for 1 year at 10% p.a. 8. Divide Rs. 4000 between X and Y such that X’s share at the end of 5 years is equal to Y’s share at the end of 7 years, when the rate of interest is 4% p.a. compounded annually. 9. X borrowed Rs. 5000 at 5% p.a. compounded annually. He lent out the full amount to Y at the same rate compounded semi-annually. What was the profit of X after one year? 10. A sum of Rs. 9000 is invested for 2 years at 10% p.a. compound interest : a) What is the sum due at the end of first year? b) What is the sum due at the end of second year? c) What is the compound interest earned in three years? 11. The compound interest on a certain sum of money at 5% p.a. for two years is Rs.246. Calculate the simple interest on the same sum for three years at 6% p.a. 12. At what rate percent per annum compound interest will Rs. 3000 amount to Rs. 3630 in two years? 13. If a sum of money becomes "#$ %! times of itself in 4 years compounded annually, find the rate of interest. 14. In what time will Rs. 160000 become Rs. 194481 if interest is 10% per annum compounded semi-annually? 15. A man borrows Rs.5000 at 12% C.I. per annum interest payable every six months. He pays back Rs. 1800 at the end of every six months. Calculate the third payment he has to make at the end of 18 months in order to clear the entire loan. 16. The amount of compound interest which is calculated yearly on a certain sum of money is Rs. 1250 in one year and Rs. 1375 in two years. Calculate the rate of interest. 17. A man borrows Rs. 5800 at 12% p.a. compound interest. He repays Rs. 1800 at the end of every six months. Calculate the amount outstanding at the end of the third payment? Give your answer to the nearest rupee. 18. Find the amount at compound interest on Rs. 625 for 2 years at 9% p.a. payable semi-annually. 19. On what sum the compound interest for 3 years at 10% p.a. will be Rs. 1655 20. A sum of money is borrowed at compound interest payable annually. The interests for the 2nd and 3rd year are Rs. 330 and Rs. 363 respectively. Find the sum. 21. The difference between S.I and C.I. on a certain sum for 3 years at 8% p.a. is Rs. 157.70. Find the sum. 22. A certain sum of money amounts to Rs. 57600 in two years and Rs. 65536 in four years at compound interest compounded annually. Find the sum of money and the rate of interest. 23. Find the amount and compound interest on Rs. 8000 for 3 years if the rate is 8% for the first year, 10% for the second year and 12% for the third year.
- 1 19. Calculate the compound interest at 8% p.a., compounded half-yearly, on Rs 3,000 for 13 years.
- In what time will ₹5120 amount to ₹7290 at 12×1/2% per annum, compounded annually.
- how to find compound interest using formula
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number